CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.30.2010

In My Mailbox (01)

Since it's the holidays, everyone of us book lovers ask for books, and that's exactly what I did. 


Here are the things that I have received over the course of Christmas and my birthday.


RECEIVED:
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (from sister)
*City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (from Kirston)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (from my sister)
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain (from my cousin)
Daughter of Darkness by V.C. Andrews (from sister)


BOUGHT:
Perchance to Dream by Lisa Mantchev 
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa 
** The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum


BORROWING:
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead


LIBRARY:
Tantalize by Cynthia Leitich Smith
*The Unidentified by Rae Mariz 
*Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Raven Speak by Diane Lee Wilson


* = read 
** = currently reading


What did you get for Christmas? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post?