CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.05.2011

Waiting on Wednesday (03)

 

Since I'm in the If I Stay mood, then I decided to dedicate my 'Waiting on Wednesday' post on this sequel to that beautiful book.

I can't wait for this to come out, considering I read If I Stay in less than 24 hours. If I could devour that book, then I surely can be as engaged with this as I was with the first one.

The best part about this is that it's told from. . .

ADAM'S POINT OF VIEW!

I personally loved Adam's character. He was one of my favorite characters in If I Stay besides Mia, her parents, and her little brother, Ted.

If you haven't read If I Stay, I STRONGLY suggest it.

And that has been Waiting on Wednesday. What's your post?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think of this post?